Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Chart Picture Size in UserForm/Picture Control.

If you have the Image's autosize property set as True, change it to False.
Do not set PictureSisizeMode to 0.

If you have a large chart you may find Stephen Bullen's approach works much
faster, and scales better with the metafile option. See PastePicture.zip
here
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm

Regards,
Peter T

"Dan" wrote in message
Another question,
I need to set chart exported to a specific size to fit in
UserForm/ImageControl. Since the chat is large, only small portion of of

is
being displayed. I tried other options of changing PictureSizeMode between

0,
1 and 3, but this is not what I need. Anyone has ideas? I am using John's

URL
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip66.htm to fit according to my need.

Code
is below.

Dim MyChart As Chart
Dim ChartNum As Integer

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
ChartNum = 1
UpdateChart
End Sub

Private Sub CloseButton_Click()
Unload Me
Kill (ThisWorkbook.Path & Application.PathSeparator & "temp.gif")
End Sub

'Declare Chart as variable
Private Sub UpdateChart()
Set MyChart = Charts("Tool Sales2")

' Save chart as GIF
Fname = ThisWorkbook.Path & Application.PathSeparator & "temp.gif"
MyChart.Export FileName:=Fname, FilterName:="GIF"

' Show the chart
Image1.Picture = LoadPicture(Fname)
End Sub