Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Under Pressure Under Pressure is offline

Default macro speeds

Thanks Don

I'd like to try this but not sure how to.

Do I type it as a macro?

What is the difference between the working of your code and my original?

Cheers.

Under Pressure

"Don Guillett" wrote:

try this in a REGULAR module. Notice the dots required for the WITH
statement

Sub copyit1()
ActiveSheet.ResetAllPageBreaks
With Sheets("sheet1")
For i = 1 To 3
.Rows("1:42").Copy .Cells(i * 42, "a")
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.HPageBreaks. _
Add Befo=.Cells(i * 42, "a")
Next i
End With
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"Under Pressure" wrote in message
Thanks, Niek

here it is !!!!!!

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

Sheets("Sheet1").Select
Range("a1").Select
Rows("1:42").Select
Range("A42").Activate
Selection.Copy

i = o
Do Until i = 3
i = i + 1

Range("a1").Select
ActiveCell.Offset(42 * i, 0).Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Range("A1").Select
ActiveCell.Offset(42 * i, 0).Select
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.HPageBreaks.Add Befo=ActiveCell

Loop

"Niek Otten" wrote:

Post the code of your macro

--