Posted to alt.video.laserdisc,alt.music.hardcore,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.windowsnt.mac,alt.video.dvd
Paramount Paramount is offline

Default Vanilla Ice in high-definition!!!

I just signed up, and you all should sign up too. This'll be so
awesome WHEN we make it happen. I'm going out to rent this movie
after work so that I can get even more pumped up and push this
petition to victory.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/coolasicebluray/

On May 29, 11:03*am, Tarkus wrote:
Klark Kent wrote:
In message news:6df28980-dd44-4906-9712-
, burned
some brain cells writing:

It stars Vanilla Ice and is one of the best
movies of the 90's.

How were you able to type this without being struck by lightning?

Proof that atheists were right all along.

The best thing that Vanilla Ice ever did was being parodied by Jim
Carrey on In Living Color.