Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mark Stephens Mark Stephens is offline

Default Why wont inserting a shape record in a macro?

Thanks John,

Yes it works but it didn't record it in the macro at all when i added it in
2007 (good job I have the user group), thanks again, regards, mark

"John Bundy" (remove) wrote in message
Works for me, XL2003

ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddShape(msoShapeRectangle, 93#, 126#, 84.75, 86.25). _
Select
--
-John
is helpful.

"Mark Stephens" wrote:

I usually record something and then look at the macro code, clean it up
and
use it. Problem is when I insert an autoshape nothing records, any reason
why not?

Thanks and regards, mark