Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_2021_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_2021_] is offline

Default Executing dos command

You should be able to use the Shell statement for that, but the DOS session
will not be able to pass back information to you (well, you could redirect
it out to a file and read it back in, but that is sort of messy). I'm
willing to bet if you tell us the DOS commands you want to execute, someone
here should be able to give you a VBA equivalent to execute.

Rick

"Furqi" wrote in message
I need to create a link in excel cell which can execute set of dos
commands.
Can anybody help me out?