Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NateBuckley NateBuckley is offline

Default Dates - Days and months switching around

Cheers Mr.Phillips, I shall kick myself for not thinking of that and also
taking up your time, but thank you for your speedy reply.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

cast the date

CDate(Mydatevalue)

--
---
HTH

Bob

"NateBuckley" wrote in message
Hello, I'm building a solution that is heavily dependant on dates, the
problem I'm having is in certain situations it's switching the day and
month
around. I'm from the UK so we use dd/mm/yy - where as Americans use
mm/dd/yy
so I'm guessing it's somehow reverting to American style in VBA somehow.

It's a little bit confusing as I do lots of date checks and sometimes
it'll
work correctly and other, seemingly random times it'll switch around.

I'm just wondering if there is a way to specifically make sure - to force
the little swine - to treat all dates as declared as in my regional
settings.

Any help given would be appreciated, otherwise I may have to take a
boomstick to the machine. :)

Nate