Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lucky[_5_] Lucky[_5_] is offline

Default PrintPreview of multiple sheets under Excel 2007

Hi,

In Excel 2003 and older, I had a macro running that was selecting
multiple sheets and was presenting the result under printpreview mode
to the user. Exiting this mode (after a print or a close selection by
the user), that same macro was un-selecting the sheets and replacing
the user in the same situation then before executing the macro.

In Excel 2007, it works but no Excel buttons are visible to the user
so that he cannot print, he can only push "Escape" key to exit that
mode.

I tried that code :
If Application.Version < 12 Then
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintPreview
Else
SendKeys "^{F2}"
End If

It works, but if I have the simple code following (to replace the
file) :
Sheets(Feuille2).Select

Then I preview only the sheet "Feuille2"

Does anybody have a solution ?

Thank you