Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Keramidas Gary Keramidas is offline

Default Reviewing Large IF statements - Any tools?

sorry must have missed that part.

knew we kept you around for something<g

--

Gary

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
<quote
I have some really large and complicated IF statements (formula type, not
VBA) ...
</quote

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Gary Keramidas" <GKeramidasATmsn.com wrote in message
smart indenter may help sort it out, too.

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Indenter/Default.htm

--

Gary

"BJ" wrote in message
Hi All

I have some really large and complicated IF statements (formula type, not
VBA) that I need to review.

I seem to recall a VBA tool someone created to do this, but I can't find a
link in my favorites.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

BJ