Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JNW JNW is offline

Default Hyperlink to a userform?

This should work. just change cell reference to the cell that has your
hyperlink

Private Sub Worksheet_FollowHyperlink(ByVal Target As Hyperlink)
If Not Intersect(Target.Parent, Range("c9")) Is Nothing Then
MySub 'sub to open userform or just userform.show

"Al" wrote:

I have a macro that assembles a series of user workbooks from a template
library, and some cells have hyperlinks that are constructed based on user
data entries. I now have a need to give the user a choice of hyperlink from
certain cells, and my plan is to provide a userform to handle that. Is it
possible to create a hyperlink to the userform, or do I have to emulate it by
using a selection change event?
--
Al C