Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John A[_3_] John A[_3_] is offline

Default Wierd Problem Excel 97

Thanks Charles

I found one of those in temp\vba, deleted it but still got the same
problem.

in ....\microsoft\forms the only file in there is excel.box

John
On Wed, 28 May 2008 10:52:03 +0100, "Charles Williams"
wrote:

You may well have a problem with .EXD files, which are created by MSoft
Forms. There have been some incompatibilities introduced by Microsoft
updates, which have been applied on some computers and not on others.

Try to delete all the .EXD files, as they will automatically be recreated as
needed.

The .EXD files are in the temp directory
C:\Documents and Settings\<username\Local Settings\Temp
as well as in this directory:
C:\Documents and Settings\<username\Application Data\Microsoft\Forms

Charles
_________________________________________________ _
The Excel Calculation Site
http://www.decisionmodels.com

"Jialiang Ge [MSFT]" wrote in message
. ..
Hello John,

I agree with Gary. Some components that your worksheet VBA replies on are
possibly missing in the computer C and D. The KB article
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/282331 gives an example that, when MDAC
version is incorrect, the compiler error: Can't Find Project or Library is
thrown.

Please also note that Microsoft stopped the support of Excel 97 in
1/16/2004. You can view Microsoft Support Lifecycle site for more
information:
http://support.microsoft.com/lifecyc...=1757&x=9&y=13.

Regards,
Jialiang Ge , remove 'online.')