Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Shahin Musayev Shahin Musayev is offline

Default Hide automation add-in functions

Hi everyone!

I have discovered one interesting thing:

My firm uses kind of document manager to work with MS Office documents
ant other. This document manager adds its own functions to Excel under
its own group, but due to some bug it also hides my automation add-in
functions group.

The good news is that now I know that it is possible to hide my
automation add-in functions group. The bad news is that I still do not
know how to do this :(.

Document manager stores its own functions in separate xla under
XLSTART folder, but there is no sub/function to register them! There
is no other Add-ins/COM Add-ins connected.

So my question is: how can I hide my automation add-in functions group
in "Insert Function"
dialog but still have them callable from worksheet?