Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
smonczka smonczka is offline

Default Need help with creating a caluclated pop up

I have a list of software prices by licnes range, in other words 1-25
licenses would be 25$ 26-25 would be 20$. Users then have to multiply
the number of licenses they want in that range by the price on the
list. I can not create a wizard within the price sheet (insert
burocratic long story here). So what I would like to do is create a
pop up that would do the calculation for the users depending on what
cell they highlighted.

The user selects a price in the list. Click a button on the sheet and
a pop up allows them to do the calculation... say 1-25 licenses is
25$, they select the sell with 25$ in it. They click a button and a
form pops up with the 25$ in it and allows them to enter a multiplyer
to arrive at the total cost of the purchase.

I know how to make a pop up form and activate it with a macro button.
But I have no idea how i would automaticly bring in a selected cell
into the form and calculate it.

If anyone has some idea's please let me know. Thanks for the help!