Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tysone Tysone is offline

Default Macro that will add multiple emails based on a range of cellvalues

Thank you Ron, this is exactly what I was looking for.

Tyson

On May 27, 8:02*am, "Ron de Bruin" wrote:
I reply with this example in your other thread

Example for Outlook

You can do this for a sheet named "Sheet1"
In col A yes/no and in Col D the mail addresses

Use Display instead of Send to test the code

Sub Mail_small_Text_Outlook()
' Is working in Office 2000-2007
* * Dim OutApp As Object
* * Dim OutMail As Object
* * Dim strbody As String
* * Dim cell As Range
* * Dim strto As String

* * On Error Resume Next
* * For Each cell In ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet1") _
* * * * .Range("D1:D100").Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeCon stants)
* * * * If cell.Value Like "?*@?*.?*" And LCase(cell.Offset(0, -3)..Value) = "yes" Then
* * * * * * strto = strto & cell.Value & ";"
* * * * End If
* * Next cell
* * On Error GoTo 0
* * If Len(strto) 0 Then strto = Left(strto, Len(strto) - 1)

* * Set OutApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
* * OutApp.Session.Logon
* * Set OutMail = OutApp.CreateItem(0)

* * strbody = "Hi there" & vbNewLine & vbNewLine & _
* * * * * * * "This is line 1" & vbNewLine & _
* * * * * * * "This is line 2" & vbNewLine & _
* * * * * * * "This is line 3" & vbNewLine & _
* * * * * * * "This is line 4"

* * On Error Resume Next
* * With OutMail
* * * * .To = "
* * * * .CC = ""
* * * * .BCC = strto
* * * * .Subject = "This is the Subject line"
* * * * .Body = strbody
* * * * .Send 'or use .Display
* * End With
* * On Error GoTo 0

* * Set OutMail = Nothing
* * Set OutApp = Nothing

Regards Ron de Bruinhttp://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Tysone" wrote in ...

I posted this once already in microsoft.public.excel but I didn't get
an answer that really worked for me. *So hopefully putting it in
programming it will produce better results. *Anyway, sorry for the
double post...

================================

I need a macro (based on this data) that will basically look at one
column and if it says “Yes” put the email address in the email column
in the .bcc. *All the email addresses need to be in one email by the
way. *Here is what my data looks like starting in A4:

Yes * *Job Title * * *
No * * *Job Title * * *
Yes * *Job Title * * *
No * * *Job Title * * *

The list of emails is going to be variable too from month to month.

Thanks for the help,

Tyson