Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default dynamic cell addressing in formulas

more detail

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"VincentO'" wrote in message
I am attempting to create a standardised table of results from a set of
lists
of varying lengths. I have a similar set up working for lists of the same
length but addressing the source cell is much trickier when the list
length
varies.

Ideally what I would like to do is include a function into the formula for
specific cell which looks for the last occupied cell in a corresponding
list
and places the information from that into the preformatted table.

The following is an example of what I'm using at the minute;
=IF(AND(Salinity!B3=0, DO!B3=0), " ", Sheet1!B14)

I was wondering if it was possible to write this in a way that determines
the location of the cell on Sheet1 (B14 in the example above) depending on
count of the number of items in the list. Is this possible or has anyone
came across a more efficient way of doing this kind activity?

Thanks
Vincent