Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default copy cell B19:J19 Range datas from sheet1, and to past in sheet2

See also
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy1.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"DJSK" wrote in message ...
Hi Joel
Macro that should copy cell B19:J19 Range datas from sheet1, and to past in
sheet2
Paste in cell A2...Then past in A3€¦A4 and so on...
It should not the disturb the previous cell values in the sheet2
It is almost backup the cell range B19:J19 datas from sheet1, store the
values in sheet2.
Because B19:J19 data combination varies time to time, I need to back-up the
values history in the sheet2, for the future reference.

Private Sub CommandButton2_Click()
Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("B19:J19").copy _
Destination:=Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("A2")
End Sub

When I click button, the above macro copies the data but it wipes the
previous cell value.

If you provide solution for storing the data in different workbook, that
will be great.

with thanks,
DJSK