Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default 2 named cells

I assume that we are talking about named ranges. If so then two different
named ranges can refer to the same cell or range of cells.

Insert - Name - Define - Add two different named ranges that both
reference the same cell.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"greg" wrote:

Just currious.
If I wanted to put 2 different named cells on a single cell. I use named
cells to exchange information to other programs.

I would not think this can be done. Haveing 2 different named cells.
Would there be a way to trick excel into allowing something like this? Has
anyone thought about this problem?

thanks for any input