Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JNW JNW is offline

Default 2003 2007 Code

I found this searching for "2007 filesearch"

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...67e&sloc=en-us

It appears that filesearch has been dropped.

"vitz" wrote:

Hi, I'm vitz.
I have made macro in 2003 version that is perfectly working, and when I run
it in 2007 version, the command (fs = application.filesearch) prompt an
error..
Is it code incompatibility?

thanks in advance...

"JNW" wrote:

The toolbars should show up under the Add-ins tab of the ribbon. The other
alternative is to add the Custom Toolbars button to the Quick Access Toolbar
(if you do file menus you can add the Menu Commands button).

"Derek Hart" wrote:

I have written code in an Excel 2003 file that builds toolbars on the fly.
I was hoping the code would work in Excel 2007, but the toolbars are nowhere
to be found. Where do I begin to make these toolbars appear? I don't want
to have to build a ribbon toolbar.

Derek