Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tysone Tysone is offline

Default Macro that will add multiple emails based on a range of cell values

I posted this once already in microsoft.public.excel but I didn't get
an answer that really worked for me. So hopefully putting it in
programming it will produce better results. Anyway, sorry for the
double post...

================================

I need a macro (based on this data) that will basically look at one
column and if it says “Yes” put the email address in the email column
in the .bcc. All the email addresses need to be in one email by the
way. Here is what my data looks like starting in A4:

Yes Job Title
No Job Title
Yes Job Title
No Job Title

The list of emails is going to be variable too from month to month.

Thanks for the help,

Tyson