Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_2004_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_2004_] is offline

Default Textbox validation

Yes I am trying to stop the user from typing a bad entry
in while he/she is actually typing, as well as I want when I
hit Ok button then it will will show in the worksheet like this
Format "ENG 77" .

pls help me it is important for me.

Okay, that request is doable, but not easily so. I am just about to go to
sleep for the night, so I won't be able to work on the code for you until
(my) tomorrow sometime. I'll work on it when I get up and post it later on
in the day. By the way, where in the worksheet will you want it placed?

Rick