Tom

Default comparing lists of data to remove duplicate data

I have three lists on separate worksheets (i can combine them if necessary).
I want to compare List B and C to A (i.e. A is the control). Goal is to
identify items in list B and C that are not on list A. I currently use MS
Access to count the data and then manually filter the data (looking for items
that had counts greater than 1 and manually checking each list). I've briefly
looked at some list anaylsis functions in Excel, but they seem to assume that
there is a known value to look for in the lists. I want to compare all the
items in the list, which can be sorted in any order

Question: is there an easier way to compare two or more lists and then to
regenerate a new list without duplicates? (e.g. compare B to A and recreating
B without items that were in A, B-A=B' )