Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Hentzer Hentzer is offline

Default Macros and VB

Gary

Thanks for your help, and this is closer than I have bn yet,! I may not
have been very clear so I will try and explain LOL what I want to do is check
a box and this set off a macro that goes to sheet 17, next available row say
15 Column A and pastes the info from sheet 1 into the relevant boxes and (I
know how to do the pasting bit etc) but I dont know how to make it go to the
next row and paste it there. I will have 2 check boxes 1 will go to external
and the other to internal but from one list with sequential numbers, any
ideas? ;oD

Thanks for helping

Angi

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

If I have not understood you question, then ignore this response. Let's say
we have rows of data on Sheet 17 down to row #13 or any arbitrary row. We
want to exit the macro with the selectied cell at the next available empty
row, say in column A.

So in our case the selection would be at A14.

Sub hentzer()
Sheets("Sheet 17").Activate
Set r = Intersect(ActiveSheet.UsedRange, Range("A:A"))
Cells(1, 1).Offset(r.Count, 0).Select
Gary''s Student - gsnu200789

"Hentzer" wrote:

Hiya

Already submitted a question but think I may have bn looking at the problem
wrong, so gonna try a different way but I'm clueless when it comes to VB,
once I have run a macro I want to edit it so that it goes to the available
row (row header will be there tho) on a specific spreadsheet in stead of a
certain cell or row, can I do this? If so how? Please remember I am a
novice at VB so make it simple to follow please ;oD LOL

Thanks

Angi