Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
clara clara is offline

Default How to knwo the current statement

Thanks Rob
--
thank you so much for your help

"Rob Bovey" wrote:

"clara" wrote in message
i like your second method better because it is at least a semi-automatic
way.
I read your Professional Excel Development book, in Chaper 16 VBA
Debugging
on page 553, you wrote"Having a clear marker on the line of code that will
be
executed next tends to be much more valuable than having a marker on the
line
of code you just executed. The latter is easily determinded from the
former,
but not necessarily vice versa"
Could you explain it again here?

Hi Clara,

That statement was quite simply wrong and I have no idea what I was
thinking when I wrote it. I plan on removing it from the second edition of
PED which we are working on now and hope to have published sometime early
next year.

--
Rob Bovey, Excel MVP
Application Professionals

* Take your Excel development skills to the next level.
* Professional Excel Development
http://www.appspro.com/Books/Books.htm