Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones[_2_] Norman Jones[_2_] is offline

Default Choosing Active Cell

Hi Les,

Dim Rng As Range

Set Rng = ActiveCelll

MsgBox Rng.Address(External:=True)

---
Regards.
Norman

"WLMPilot" wrote in message
I have a worksheet that contains 12 budgets (one for each month). Each
budget is identical in size (rows & columns). I have two commandbuttons
that
allow me to sort two different ways. The user simply enters the month
(numeric value 1-12) and that particular budget is sorted.

What I am looking for is an automatic way to determine which budget is
being
looked at, ie if I am viewing May's budget, logic would be I would be
sorting
May's budget. I figure if I can determine what cell is currently
selected,
then I can determine the range to be sorted automatically without the user
having to enter the month.

What code would determine what cell is selected?

Thanks,
Les