Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam via OfficeKB.com Sam via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default AutoFilter Trigger Calculation

Hi Norman,

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Norman Jones wrote:
Hi Sam,

In order to utilise the Worksheet_Calculate event,
it is necessary to enable automatic calculation.

Trying to enable automatic calculation from the
calculate event will not work, because the event
will not be triggered unless automatic calculation is
enabled.

Consequently, try setting calculation to automatic;
if you have overridinng reasons for maintaining the
manual calculation mode, my suggestion will not be
appropriate.

Unfortunately, I do need the calculation mode set to manual.

If anything else comes to mind, please advise.

Cheers,
Sam

---
Regards.