Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Francois via OfficeKB.com Francois via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Conditional Formatting through VBA ODBC

Can anyone point me in the right direction with this Macro.

I'm trying to get some Conditional Formatting through VBA when I download
data fron an ODBC link.

As it stands, the Macro below (which I got from the Forum) colours the cells
correctly if the data is keyed / pasted into the Spreadsheet, but NOT after
an ODBC download.

Can anyone assist?

On Error GoTo ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = False
If Not Intersect(Target, Me.Range("C1:C50")) Is Nothing Then
With Target
Select Case UCase(.Value)
Case "A": .Interior.ColorIndex = 3
Case "B": .Interior.ColorIndex = 4