Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Independent1019 Independent1019 is offline

Default How to add an array to a combo box with Excel 2003?

On May 21, 5:06*pm, JLGWhiz wrote:
If you have the items in a column, you can use RowSource orListproperties
to add them. *You can also set up a For ... Next loop and load them with
AddItem. *Check these topics in the VBA help file, or provide more specifics
about your file if you want some code recommendations.

" wrote:
Hello guys,

*I am very new at VBA, and just got a project that requires adding a
comboboxto a "FORM" in VBA. I have this longlistof ppl's names,
and hoping to some how organize it into a drop downlist. I think I
should either usecomboboxorlistbox. I know how to do it with a
combobox, (when you have a few items to add), but I have 65 names, I
do not want to add it one by one , it is going to take too long and
sounds very tedious. I tried to search in the help, but did not find
any example with an arry added to acombobox.

Does anyone know how to do it??

Thanks!- Hide quoted text -

Thanks!