Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default List Problems

i came up with this.
What is this? If you have a macro that sets the filter then you can also use
that to highlight the column.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"AJenkinsNWLDC" wrote in message
Hello,

I have a sheet of orders and i have recently redesigned the sheet to
contain
lists. I wanted my employess to be able to search easily, and without much
excel knowledge i came up with this. However, as i have about 23 columns
of
data it has become difficult once somebody has filtered to find out which
list is filtered. There is a little blue triangle instead of black, but
some
of my employees are struggling. I was wondering if there was a way that we
could turn the whole filtered column red or yellow, to make it blatently
obvious.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers