Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TUNGANA KURMA RAJU TUNGANA KURMA RAJU is offline

Default copy data to combobox value sheet

I have a userform, with a combobox ,its list values are sheets names of
activeworkbook.it has 4 textboxes(input) ,after inputting data in these
boxes,the values be copied to (combobox1.vaue)w/sheet last row.I am using
line code
worksheets(.combobox1.value).activate
Range("A1").select
Do
then the code follows to find last empty cell.
When I run this sub I am getting error 'object required'.
How to select Combobox1.value sheet?what is line of code?