Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RLang RLang is offline

Default Selecting Shapes

Hi,
I'd like to create write a function behind a button that selects all the
jpg images embedded on the worksheet surface. The command I found for this
is activesheet.Shapes.Range(Array(n1, n2, ...)).Select. At least this is the
command which provides for one shot selection. I have not been successful
selecting one image at a time without the previous selection "de-selecting".

Since there are other buttons and labels on this same worksheet that I don't
want selected, I want to start the Array beyond these indexes. Assumption:
the jpg's will always be a contiguous set of indicies once the first shape
index (type = 13) is found in the shaperange array. I can find the starting
index easy enough looping through the shapes array looking at the type.

Since the total number of shapes can vary, I can't hardcode in the Array
function indicies and I don't know how to place a variable into the arglist
of the Array function rather than literals. Any advice?