Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
J. Schaefer[_2_] J. Schaefer[_2_] is offline

Default how do find the actual macro file on hard drive to send?

Thanks, I can get that far, but how do I e-mail the macro to someone else so
they can expand it. I can't find the file to attach to my e-mail.

Thanks,

J Schaefer

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

On the menu bar, click Tools, Macro, Macros When the dialog box shows with
your recorded macro listed, click the Edit button. If more than one macro is
listed in the dialog box, then make sure yours is in the small window at the
top by clicking on it once, the click Edit. This will open the code module
that your macro is in.

"J. Schaefer" wrote:

I'm smart enough to create a macro in excel using the record function. I now
want to send that macro to a smarter person to expand my work/project. I'm
not smart enough to even find the macros I created to be able to attach them
to an e-mail to send to someone.

Please help!