Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stefi Stefi is offline

Default triggering Workbook_SheetCalculate

Hi Norman,

Im the meantime I discovered that Workbook_SheetCalculate event was
triggered not by enabling/disabling a commandbutton but by a volatile UDF in
some cells. Pressing F9 started Calculation (and triggered
Workbook_SheetCalculate first time)therefore the volatile UDF was evaluated
changing cell values, changing cell values started a new Calculation which
triggered Workbook_SheetCalculate second time.

The question is now how can I reduce No of executing Workbook_SheetCalculate
to one? I do need volatile nature of the UDF!

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Norman Jones€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Hi Steffi.

Try posting the code for the CommandButton.

---
Regards.
Norman

"Stefi" wrote in message
Hi All,

Is a Workbook_SheetCalculate event triggered by enabling/disabling a
control, e.g. a commandbutton? I have one doing nothing else, and it seems
trigger itself again. Is it possible? If so, how can I avoid it to happen?

Thanks,
Stefi