Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] mark@expatgold.com is offline

Default Macro doesn't record action on a chart

I am recording a macro to remove the fill from a chart (excel 2008).
There are 12 rwos of bars in the chart and so I want to remove the
fills from each bar one as below (series 1 is left alone); problem is
that the macro does not record it when I remove the fill (set it to no
fill) using the format command, does anyone know why the macro is
ignoring the action? Thanks and regards, Mark

Sub RemoveFills()
'
Dim i As Integer

'
For i = 2 To 12
'
ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Activate
ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(i).Select
CodeToRemoveTheFillFromThe Selection

Next i

End Sub