Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] milesdr1900@gmail.com is offline

Default url content

i reall dont know much about macros but if there is a solution i would
like to try.I have a workbook that gets data from an online
catalog(web query).I refresh it every 30 minutes so i can see products
and their prices always up to date.but in these rows i can see only
the title of the products.if i click i can see a pop up window with
much more details.Is there any way(magic probably ) to have the pop up
window contents displayed in my excell cells?i am prepared to take the
prize for the silliest question ever.