Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Susan Susan is offline

Default Problem Setting Worksheet

i believe that when you start specifying sheets, you also have to
specify the workbook..................
near the beginning if you were to:

dim wb as workbook

set wb = activeworkbook

then try

Set wsSheet = wb.Worksheets("List1")

"worksheets" is a collection of objects that have to belong to
something...... hence the wb.
i could be wrong, but that's my take on it.
hope it helps
susan

On May 20, 1:10*pm, Texas Aggie
wrote:
Here is my code:

Dim wsSheet As Worksheet
* * Dim rngNext As Range
* * Dim myRange As Range
* * Set wsSheet = ActiveSheet
* * With wsSheet
* * * * Set rngNext = .Range("F65536").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
* * End With
* * rngNext.Select
* * Set myRange = Range("F2", rngNext)

* * *'populate Group combobox list
* * With combStation
* * * * Selection.End(xlUp).Select
* * * * For Each rngNext In myRange
* * * * * * If rngNext = "" Then
* * * * * * * * Selection.End(xlUp).Select
* * * * * * End If
* * * * * * .AddItem rngNext
* * * * Next rngNext
* * End With

Here is my problem:

When I have the worksheet set at:

* Set wsSheet = ActiveSheet

The userform works as planned and I continue. When I try to set it to:

* Set wsSheet = Worksheets("List1")

I get a Run-Time error '9': and the userform fails. I have isolated the
problem to that line a code. *I tried the obvious and saved the workbook..
From there I need ya'll help.

Thanks in advance,
Ryan

--