Dave Peterson

Debra Dalgleish has some sample code at:
http://contextures.com/xlPivot09.html

I bet you could modify it to do what you want.

nrehman wrote:

Hi. I am trying to cycle through a complete set of data in one of the
parameters in the "Page" field. For example, there are 500 investments, and I
want to compute the internal rate of return (IRR) for each investment based
on a series of cashflows for each investment.

The IRR is a function that is placed outside the pivot table. As each
investment number is chosen, the underlying pivot table cashflow data
changes, allow the IRR function to pick up these cashflows and compute the
IRR. However, if there are 500 investments, this becomes very time consuming
- especially if the underlying cashflow change constantly.

How could I cycle through the investments and copy the results from the IRR
to a separate table? (I can create the copy routine, but have not been
successful with the cycling through the pivot table page field).

Many thanks!

--

Dave Peterson