Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Workbook Reopens After Close

Are you using any OnTime events??
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200787

"owp^3" wrote:

I am having a strange problem with a workbook that has some userforms.

The workbook opens by itself about 5 seconds after I close it. This only
happens when I choose not to save it. It stays closed when I save and it
stays closed when I exit whether I save or not.

I can't figure it out.
Any help would be appreciated!
owp^3

PS: I am using 2003 and here are the relevant subs in the ThisWorkbook object.

Private Sub Workbook_Activate()

ActiveWorkbook.Unprotect "Wh4tIf?"
ActiveSheet.Unprotect "Wh4tIf?"
ActiveWindow.WindowState = xlMaximized
Application.ScreenUpdating = False

With Application
.ShowStartupDialog = False
.DisplayFormulaBar = False
End With

With ActiveWindow
.DisplayHeadings = False
.DisplayOutline = False
.DisplayZeros = False
End With

ActiveWorkbook.Protect Password:="Wh4tIf?", Structu=True, Windows:=True

For Each ws In Sheets
ws.Unprotect "Wh4tIf?"
Next ws

ActiveSheet.Protect Password:="Wh4tIf?", UserInterfaceOnly:=True,
DrawingObjects:=False, Contents:=True, Scenarios:=True
ActiveSheet.EnableSelection = xlUnlockedCells

Application.ScreenUpdating = True

frm_Splash.Show

TitleText = "Thank YOU! Please return this survey to MKT_Project_Desk"
ThankYouMsg = "Thank you for participating in this Impacts &
Approaches survey." & vbCrLf & _
"Please eMail this workbook to: Mktg_Project_Desk" & vbCrLf
& _
"The Marketing PMO Team" & vbCrLf & vbCrLf '& _

Result = MsgBox(ThankYouMsg, vbOKOnly, TitleText)

End Sub

Private Sub Workbook_Deactivate()
ProtectionToggle
Application.ScreenUpdating = False