Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
alex alex is offline

Default UserForm specs

On May 19, 8:25*am, "Bob Phillips" wrote:
Private Sub UserForm_Activate()
Dim aryValues As Variant

* * aryValues = Range("A1:A20")
* * Me.ComboBox1.List = aryValues

---
HTH

Bob

"alex" wrote in message

On May 19, 7:33 am, Incidental wrote:

Hi Alex

The code below would be one way to do it.

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()

TextBox1.Value = Format(Now, "YYYY - MM - DD")

End Sub

Hope this helps

Steve

Thanks Bob and Steve; it worked perfectly. *While I've got your
attention...Do you know the best way to add a list to a combobox? *I'm
currently using .AddItem, but with a long list, it's a bit tedious.

thanks again,
alex

Thanks again Bob...I'd like to not reference anything on the
worksheet. I'm assuming I can still set up some kind of array.
aryValues = ?