Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones[_2_] Norman Jones[_2_] is offline

Default Macro to generate worksheets

Hi Rich,

=============
Thanks for the help. I get a "next without for" error when I try to run
this code.
=============

' Set ws2 = Worksheets.Add
'
' With ws2

Inadvertently the above lines were commented out;
my apologies!

=============
Also, looking at the code, does it ask me a "yes or no" question for every
ID#? If so, that's not quite what I want. I want it to ask me for an ID #,
which I type in, and the code generates the sheet only for that ID#.

You are correct; that is how the code would
operate.

I note, however, that R on de Bruin, who
wrote the original code, has responded to you
in an adjacent post.

---
Regards.
Norman