Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Fogleman Mike Fogleman is offline

Default Hyperlink Base.

Sub test()
Dim MyDrive As String
Dim MyPath As String
MyDrive = Left(CurDir, 3)
MyPath = MyDrive & "\report 2006_2007"
End Sub

This may give you an idea how to get the current drive in a workbook_open
event and refer to it in your hyperlink.address.

Mike F
"Martin B" <Martin wrote in message
I have created an excell sheet and included all my report done in 2006 and
2007. Each project have their own hyperlink.

The problem I have now is that I burn this excell sheet on my CD. To make
my
hyperlink work I needed to change the hyperlink.

I use this Hyperlink base patch D:\\Report 2006_2007. I use the D: drive
because mostly the CD drive is designated as D. But now I have a problem.
On
my laptop the CD drive is not desiganted as D but as E:. Therefore my CD
with
the hyperlink bse D:\\ report 2006_2007 does'nt work. I need to burn a new
CD
with the Path E:\\report 2006_2007 to make the CD work on my laptop.

Is there a way that I can write the Hyperlink Base in the excel sheet so
that when I burn my excel sheet on a CD , my hyperlink will work. Eg.
Current drive:\\report 2006_2007.