Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jitendra Kumar[_2_] Jitendra Kumar[_2_] is offline

Default Create Pie Chart with Percentage and Show it on Userform

Dear Experts,

You have always helped me whenever I am in troble. so I am again here for
some help from the experts of this fantastic discussion board.

I have three columns as give below:

Category Task Task Status
Networking Conduiting - UTP Done
Networking Laying - UTP
Networking Installation - UTP Done
Networking Termination - UTP
Networking Installation - UTP Done
Networking Conduiting - UTP
Networking Laying - UTP
Networking Installation - UTP
Networking Termination - UTP
Networking Conduiting - OFC
Electrical Dedicated Earth
Electrical Ess / Non ess Power
Electrical Conduiting / Laying
Electrical Panels
Electrical Lights
Electrical Modules
Electrical UPS
Electrical Meter
Electrical Connectivity
Electrical Testing
Electrical Buffer

As you can see in the above mentioned table that my sheet contains three
columns, one is "Category", Second is "Task" and the third is "Status". What
I want is that for a given category say Networking, if there are ten tasks
defined and three of them have the status "Done" mentioned in the "Status"
column then a pie chart should be published on a userform with percentage so
that the user can see that 30% of Networking job is done.
The Category and Task can have repeted entries if the task is not completed
in a single day. so the macro should first extract the unique list of tasks
and then if some tasks have status as Done then it should publish a pie chart
report menttioning its category so that the user can figure out the status of
each of the categories.
I hope that I was able to give you all information and that you will be kind
enough to help me.

thanks a lot in advance,

--
Best Regards,