Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Find and display only duplicates

Usually people do this will formulas on the worksheet and use Autofilter.

1) in column c put Row 2 and copy down the column

=if(countif($B:$B,B2) 1,true,false)

2) Select column C. On menu Data - Filters - AutoFilter

3) Now select True on AutoFilter to get duplicates

"Sarah_Lund" wrote:

I need help please! I have a worksheet with multiple rows/columns of data. I
need to look at the text in each cell in column B (which is already sorted
alphabetically) and if a cell is repeated, to display only the rows in which
the cells in a column are duplicates.

For example below I would only want to to display the two rows that the text
Cory is repeated.
Col A Col B
* Aaron
* Ben
* Cory
* Cory
* David
* Evan

I have not been able to figure this out on my own. Any help is greatly
appreciated.
Thank you,
Sarah