Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Allan Allan is offline

Default duplicate vb projects occur when reopening a sheet

It seems that i forgot to add the statement .
Application.EnableEvents = True after I set it to false.

I have two combo box's that read from a sheet but the first box sets the
second box and the second box can set the first box
I orginally set Application.EnableEvents = false so they wouldn' t undo
what the other did.

Whether this had anything to do with having the vb project name remain
after the workbook was closed and duplicated when the workbook was reopened
I don't know but so far it has has resolved this issue

Thanks all for the suggestions
--
AH

"Peter T" wrote:

Try searching this group for "Phantom Projects". Not so much in the hope of
finding a solution but to give some comfort it doesn't only affect you!

Having said that, I think Jon Peltier had a theory that third party VSTO
type addns were implicated. That wasn't applicable to me and I posted some
code that sorted out mine, though I don't recall anyone reported it of being
any use to them.

Regards,
Peter T

"Allan" wrote in message
Strange, I have written vb code which updates data when the file is

opened.
But when I close the workbook the vb project is still showing in the vb
window.
So when I reopen up the workbook I now have two instances of the vb

project
and none of the code executes. However when I close excel 2003 and open

the
workbook then everything runs fine.

Any ideas,

Allan