Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default duplicate vb projects occur when reopening a sheet

bob: if Allan alunch a 2nd excel application from his macro is could be
invisible and would not terminate when the workbook is closed. I thinnk we
need to see Allan's code or a better description of what he is doing to give
him the proper answer.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

He is talking about duplicate entries for the project within the project
explorer.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Joel" wrote in message
Did you copy any worksheets in your code? Make sure when you copy a
worksheet you include either before of after otherwise a new workbook is
created.

sheets("sheet1").copy after:=sheets(sheets.count)

"Allan" wrote:

Strange, I have written vb code which updates data when the file is
opened.
But when I close the workbook the vb project is still showing in the vb
window.
So when I reopen up the workbook I now have two instances of the vb
project
and none of the code executes. However when I close excel 2003 and open
the
workbook then everything runs fine.

Any ideas,

Allan