Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Div[_3_] Div[_3_] is offline

Default Date Formatting Within A Combo Box On A Userform

Hi All,

Using Excel 2007 I have a combo box with a row source of dates linked to a
column of worksheet cells. The cells on the worksheet are UK formatted as
dd/mm/yy and appear as such. The form opens and when a user clicks on the
combo box the dates can be viewed correctly - so far so good. The problem I
need help with is when the user (me) selects a date from the list it appears
as a date serial number and not in the anticipated format. Any help with this
would be greatly appreciated.

Regards - Div