Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default duplicate vb projects occur when reopening a sheet

Did you copy any worksheets in your code? Make sure when you copy a
worksheet you include either before of after otherwise a new workbook is
created.

sheets("sheet1").copy after:=sheets(sheets.count)

"Allan" wrote:

Strange, I have written vb code which updates data when the file is opened.
But when I close the workbook the vb project is still showing in the vb
window.
So when I reopen up the workbook I now have two instances of the vb project
and none of the code executes. However when I close excel 2003 and open the
workbook then everything runs fine.

Any ideas,

Allan
--