Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default A cell is in which named range?

I assumed that when you said:

"find the named range of the current cell"

that you wanted the Named Range of the ActiveCell. If this is not the case,
then just use:

Set r=Range("B9")

or whatever cell you feel is most current.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200786

"MJKelly" wrote:

Thanks Guys,
I am still quite confused. I am looping through set named ranges (a
cell only appears in one named range). I am not selecting any cells.
So

For each C in ranges (named ranges)
do stuff

How can I determin if C is in named range1 or named range2?

if in named range 1 then put values in named range 3
if in named range 2 then put values in named range 4

Matt