Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Running macro on multiple files

Hi Matt:

I tried you code. It works. Just make sure that ALL the files in
C:\Temp\Temp1 are .xls and that the problem is not in HELO_Macro. I used for
HELO_Macro:

Sub HELO_Macro()
Cells(1, 1) = 1
Gary''s Student - gsnu200786

"Matt S" wrote:

I posted this earlier on an old thread, but I guess it doesn't bump the old
thread for people to see. I hope I'm not breaking any rules or whatever, so
please ignore this post if I am.

Thanks,
Matt

Alok, I've tried your code on one of my macros, but I cannot seem to get it
work. I have tons of runlogs that are generated and would like to implement
your code. The runlogs are incremented by *.L0, *.L1, *.L2, etc. where the
number could be anywhere between 0 to 10. What did I do wrong in the code
below? If I step through the code, it just goes right over the While loop,
even if I do change a few files to *.xls. I made sure that C:\Temp\Temp1 is
where my files are.

Thanks,
<3 Matt

Sub ProcessAllFiles()