Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Adam Adam is offline

Default COUNTIF and programming

I have a few thousand rows Of data, each row has 1-7 outputs in the adjacent
columns. There are 27 different types of outputs. Lets just say A- Z, the
maximum amount of outputs for any row is 7. Some only have A, some have, A,
B and C and so forth. Each output is in its own column.

Basically, i need to a count of all this data, but heres the catch. I need
to do counts like this, if a row contains A. B, C and X then count. If a row
contains A E Y G then count.

I have 8 different things that need to be tallied, and they all have
specific definitions from the 27 possible outputs that are in the columns.

I hope that this makes sense, and thanks in advance for helping me!!

-Adam