Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Otto Moehrbach[_2_] Otto Moehrbach[_2_] is offline

Default Error 1004 - PasteSpecial failure

Excel XP & 2003
I have a lot of VBA in a file that is being used by a dozen or so offices
throughout the state, one computer per office.
One, and only one, computer is getting a consistent error on the statement:
Dest.PasteSpecial xlPasteValues
I had them insert MsgBox's to determine that "Dest" is in fact a valid cell.
I had them remove and retype that one line just in case some invalid
characters had snuck into the code somehow. I validated every character in
that line to ensure the spelling and syntax is correct. I had another
office send them their file which is working fine, and that file produced
the same error in that one problem office.
Question: Why is this happening and what can be done to correct this?
Thanks for your time. Otto