Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1950_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1950_] is offline

Default WinAPI Resources

Thanks... I'll give that a try.

Rick

"Jim Cone" wrote in message
Rick,

The older versions of Flash cannot be fully removed by uninstalling them.
As I understand it, there are security issues with the older versions that
are not
fully removed. You have to download a file from adobe...
"uninstall_flash_player.exe"
http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/view...4157&sliceId=1
to fully remove them. Then install the new version (9.0.124.0).
I have no idea whether that has anything to do with your flash problems
however.

Jim Cone

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)"

wrote in message
.... and I have the latest flash version (that's another story).

I'm having a problem with the latest Flash version (version 9) also. On
**some** web pages with Flash content, I'm told I have to load the latest
version (by the way, I do have the latest version loaded) and given a link
to it. Clicking on the link appears to load "something" and then a panel
begins animating telling me that the latest version loaded successfully.
Unfortunately, the original web page still won't run. Then, there are
other
web pages using Flash content that run without any trouble. I tried all
the
"fixes" that Adobe suggests to fix the problem, but none of them work...
there are still **some** web pages that I cannot view. Very frustrating.

Rick